Welcome New Students
Students entering the MSEN Graduate Program between August 2022 and May 2023 will be members of MSEN Cohort 25-3 - the twenty-fifth year of the interdisciplinary graduate program (formerly Microelectronics-Photonics – microEP) and the third year of the MSEN program. Because of the nature of the training you will receive as a MSEN student, it is imperative that you arrive on campus and attend all the listed activities.
Check in and Orientation
- MSEN Wednesday, January 11th from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- MSEN Friday, January 13th, 2023, from 10:45am - 2:45pm.
- International Student Orientation is on January 10th, 2023.
- Graduate School Orientation Teaching Camp will be both in-person and virtual offerings from August 16-18.
- There is a Shuttle Service from the Bus stop in front of the Bell Engineering to Engineering Research Center (ENRC).
- Directions from NANO to ENRC.