Welcome New Students
Students entering the MSEN Graduate Program between August 2020 and May 2021 will be members of MSEN Cohort 23-1 - the twenty-third year of the interdisciplinary graduate program (formerly Microelectronics-Photonics – microEP) and the first year of the MSEN program. Because of the nature of the training you will receive as a MSEN student, it is imperative that you arrive on campus and attend all the listed activities.
Check in and Orientation
- MSEN new student orientation will be held on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, in NANO 105 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Lunch will be provided at 12:00 PM.
- International student orientation will be held virtually from January 4 - January 9, 2021.
- Graduate student orientation will be held online.
- There is a Shuttle Service from the Bus stop in front of the Bell Engineering to Engineering Research Center (ENRC).
- Directions from NANO to ENRC.